Hello everyone in this class, I'm Karen.
Sometimes I'm an extroverted girl when chatting or having fun with my friends, but sometimes I'm introverted when meeting unfamiliar face. Most of my friends would describe me as a humorous person because of my amusing face and hundred kinds of expression, and that's why my face is seamed with wrinkles. To be honest, I'm not very interested in going out, going shopping or doing the outdoor activities just like other young girls, so mostly I spend my free time staying at home. It will be hard for me to regularly update and post article in this blog, since I rarely update my original blog in Chinese already. But I still look forwrd to exchanging opinions or sharing our daily life with you guys in this semester. Since there's only 97 days left before we graduate, I hope we can cherish every class and every moment we have together. See you~
Karen
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree your point that you have thousands of expression to make your face look pretty amusing. Let's cherish the last 90 days we study together.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Karen.~ Time passes rapidly, so let's cherish the rest of the days in campus!!
ReplyDeletehey, i watch p.s men as well, and i think it is interesting!! do you watch this drama too?
see who XDDDDDDD
ReplyDeletewhen are you having your test anyway?
where did u go for cram school, my friends are asking
it is almost 5 pm, I still can't go to sleep because of my bad mood. Want to say Hell yeah!! for what you had achieved yesterday. Also anticapate your Burglar King. Last is 陳XX looked awesomely Like Sallyand more beautiful than her, Do me a favor ask her call or MSN next time U see her OK?
ReplyDelete